Sleepytime

MARC4

Location (City and/or State)
Ca
I love when mine sleep like that, with their legs all stretched out. One of mine puts his head on his leg too.
Soo cute.

MARC4

Ca
Ive never noticed actually. They seem rather indifferent to their shells being touched but all 3 love their necks rubbed. I'll have to watch the tails, they are only 9 months old so it might just be something I've missed since they are small still.

DesertGirl

5 Year Member
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Ive never noticed actually. They seem rather indifferent to their shells being touched but all 3 love their necks rubbed. I'll have to watch the tails, they are only 9 months old so it might just be something I've missed since they are small still.
Our girl really seems to enjoy a cuddle. She wags her tail whenever her shell is stroked. (Tom, stop rolling your eyes!).

Nursemomzie

Lubbock, TX
Oooo, is your avatar a pic of your tort? What kind is that? He’s gorgeous. And HI from a fellow Texan now living in Vegas.
Hey fellow Texan! My bff is from here but lives in Vegas as well! Yes! That's my Penelope! She's (or he!) is a Leopard and came from Vegas!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I love when mine sleep like that, with their legs all stretched out. One of mine puts his head on his leg too.
Soo cute.
Oh me too! I absolutely adore it! And some silly people think reptiles can't be cute? Pssh. :p