Size for Age?

C_Gines

So I got Tortellini Feb 14, 2016. That is the first picture. I wasn't sure of his age at the time. It has been over a year and I wanted to know what you think of his growth. He sadly had a dry start from the reptile shop. Does he seem to be on a nice growth path? He gets outdoor time but stays inside. PS a lot of the dark pigment is his obsession with dirt. :rolleyes:

C_Gines

So I got Tortellini Feb 14, 2016. That is the last picture. I wasn't sure of his age at the time. It has been over a year and I wanted to know what you think of his growth. He sadly had a dry start from the reptile shop. Does he seem to be on a nice growth path? He gets outdoor time but stays inside. PS a lot of the dark pigment is his obsession with dirt. :rolleyes:

IMG_5869.JPG IMG_5870.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_5733.PNG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
He still looks a little dry. Do you have him set up in a humid enclosure? Otherwise, he's looking pretty good.

C_Gines

HOLY MEGA SIZED PHOTOS! Sorry about that guys......

He has a humid hut that has moss and I mist him quite often. I am upgrading him shortly from a 40 gal to a 125 gal while hes still little. I will have a more secure way to entrap the humidity with the 125 than the 40. I don't trust my weather right now to have him outside more often. Yay New England....