Sick 1 mo old hatchling box turtle

Boxie Babies

Location (City and/or State)
Daytona Beach Florida
I have 3 hatchling box turtles found in outdoor turtle enclosue 1 month ago. My first hatchlings I have cared for. I have them inside with correct setup (spaghnum moss, new zealand moss in sterlite storage container, with uvb/uva bulb and area to soak in + food) One hatchling was first to eat (live wax worms, nightcrawlers mealworms), bask and soak on her own. Now she is lethargic and no appetite. Soak all daily for 30 min. When she became lethargic, began soaking in warm carrot juice. Her eyes may be a bit cloudy, and her neck orange colored (from carrot juice?). I found some eye drops and immune booster drops on Amazon. Should I try those? Suggestions please.

Attachments

• 20221004_200444.jpg
    20221004_200444.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20221004_200549.jpg
    20221004_200549.jpg
    669.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20221004_200432.jpg
    20221004_200432.jpg
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 2

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
I have 3 hatchling box turtles found in outdoor turtle enclosue 1 month ago. My first hatchlings I have cared for. I have them inside with correct setup (spaghnum moss, new zealand moss in sterlite storage container, with uvb/uva bulb and area to soak in + food) One hatchling was first to eat (live wax worms, nightcrawlers mealworms), bask and soak on her own. Now she is lethargic and no appetite. Soak all daily for 30 min. When she became lethargic, began soaking in warm carrot juice. Her eyes may be a bit cloudy, and her neck orange colored (from carrot juice?). I found some eye drops and immune booster drops on Amazon. Should I try those? Suggestions please.
She honestly doesn't look to bad to me. I like to keep mine in and inch of water or just enough up to their necks. They're usually good eaters. It could be a temperature thing, but I'm not certain.

Boxie Babies

Daytona Beach Florida
Thank you! She does not hold her neck up. She keeps her head down most of the time. I am afraid she would drown in 1 inch of water. I have a small bowl with enough water to almost cover her shell. She sits in the water a lot. The moss in her enclosure is also very damp, so she is not dehydrated. Do you think the eye drops and immune boosters on Amazon would help?

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Thank you! She does not hold her neck up. She keeps her head down most of the time. I am afraid she would drown in 1 inch of water. I have a small bowl with enough water to almost cover her shell. She sits in the water a lot. The moss in her enclosure is also very damp, so she is not dehydrated. Do you think the eye drops and immune boosters on Amazon would help?
I don't have any experience with the immune booster, but I have used the zoo med box turtle eye drops snd they've done the trick. If you use the immune booster, be sure to make sure to read the reviews and the ingredients.