Shipping Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
Has anyone used "Ship Your Reptile .com" or "Reptile Express .com" to ship? Looks like they provide a good discount on rates. Any help/reviews on them would be appreciated.

Lancecham

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Greg T said:
Has anyone used "Ship Your Reptile .com" or "Reptile Express .com" to ship? Looks like they provide a good discount on rates. Any help/reviews on them would be appreciated.
I have used Ship Your Reptiles since the very beginning many years ago. I am very pleased with their carrier, FedEx and the customer support from Ship Your Reptiles is excellent.

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
I use ship your reptiles for everything. They are fantastic. Andy is great, quick, and very helpful.

jwhite

5 Year Member
west milwaukee,wi
I also use them for all my shipping and like the others I have no complaints and i will continue to use them. I especially like how Andy will set up home pickups so that I don't have to go across town to drop my tortoises off.

Robyn@TRR

5 Year Member
Thanks for the comments and support : )

We work hard to provide a great service, and we are here to answer any questions you might have about the shipping and packaging process.

For your first shipment, the process can seem a bit daunting, but once you understand the steps, it is actually pretty straightforward and reliable.

Greg, check out the ShipYourReptiles Get Help section, and let us know if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.