Ship my tortoise to my new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh21

5 Year Member
Trying to ship my tortoise to my new home. What service should i send him through? Can't take him on the plane or train.

mercurysmom

5 Year Member
I'd plan a road trip, just because I couldnt trust strangers with my baby.

Robyn@TRR

5 Year Member
You can ship tortoises with UPS directly, but to ship with FedEx you either need to be individually certified, or ship with us at ShipYourReptiles.com, where you are covered under our FedEx certification.

We offer the packaging you will need, and you can insure your live shipment for Live Arrival as well, not offered with any other shipping service.

Our rates start at 20% off the FedEx and UPS rates, let us know if you have any questions!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Robyn@TRR said:
You can ship tortoises with UPS directly, but to ship with FedEx you either need to be individually certified, or ship with us at ShipYourReptiles.com, where you are covered under our FedEx certification.

We offer the packaging you will need, and you can insure your live shipment for Live Arrival as well, not offered with any other shipping service.

Our rates start at 20% off the FedEx and UPS rates, let us know if you have any questions!

I would go with this guy :p

Robyn@TRR said:

I would go with this guy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.