How can I ship my RF URGENTLY?

Location (City and/or State)
Mexico City
Hi, we just flew to Chicago from Mexico City, I had my RF with me as a support animal because of my depression and anxiety. In the Us there are currently no airlines that can allow him with me on the plane and we’re leaving Chicago to Ny tomorrow. Is there any way I can ship him to NY (to family) today?! Please we need an urgent answer/solution on what to do! Very stressed on how I can take him with me?... My RF is 8 months old, weighs .5 kg, and is 3” long

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi, we just flew to Chicago from Mexico City, I had my RF with me as a support animal because of my depression and anxiety. In the Us there are currently no airlines that can allow him with me on the plane and we’re leaving Chicago to Ny tomorrow. Is there any way I can ship him to NY (to family) today?! Please we need an urgent answer/solution on what to do! Very stressed on how I can take him with me?... My RF is 8 months old, weighs .5 kg, and is 3” long
International travel with any animal is very difficult and expensive. It requires a lot of time, money, paperwork, and know-how. And Mexico is particularly shady about this. The story changes with every person you talk to. Reptiles are not normally allowed on planes in the passenger compartment. I'm surprised you were able to get it here, and honestly, I don't think you are going to get it back to Mexico.

Talk to Debbie at Reptiles2you.com. If her or shipyourreptiles.com can't help, then call Pacific Pet Transport here in Los Angeles. They've helped me move animals all over the globe.

Mexico City
International travel with any animal is very difficult and expensive. It requires a lot of time, money, paperwork, and know-how. And Mexico is particularly shady about this. The story changes with every person you talk to. Reptiles are not normally allowed on planes in the passenger compartment. I'm surprised you were able to get it here, and honestly, I don't think you are going to get it back to Mexico.

Talk to Debbie at Reptiles2you.com. If her or shipyourreptiles.com can't help, then call Pacific Pet Transport here in Los Angeles. They've helped me move animals all over the globe.
Thank you, I will talk to them as soon as I get back to my hotel room