Sherman's Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irvine, CA
Sherman is usually sleeping when I put the food in and head to work, and he's usually asleep again when I get home around 6 or 7 so I don't get to watch him eat very often. Being Saturday, I got to watch him munch on his food (and take plenty of photos, of course!)

I normally don't give him this much, but he's been eating nearly everything I leave out for him during the week so I gave him a larger-than-normal pile of greens today:

After the massacre. He doesn't really like the Frisee, and normally when I come home that's all that's left.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What a tiny tortoise to have such a big appetite! The lettuce leaves dwarf him by contrast :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Cute little guy! And what an appetite.

Yvonne

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
What a little piggy he is. Wow he is really little it's hard to see that until you put your hand in to feed him. Cute pictures.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Wow he's gorgeous!! What a handsome little guy :)
I love the name Sherman!! I was considering that for my little guy but settled on Nelson :)

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
The first group of photos were good, but the second group is really good and interesting - what a face Sherman has! I love the second shot in the second column - wow!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I agree. Bottom right photo, closeup of Sherman with one front leg out over the leaves, should be entered in the calendar contest!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Wow your pictures are amazing! What kind of camera do you have?
I especially love the ones of Sherman climbing on the fake plant!! What a cutie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.