So I got up late...

macky9326

Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
I got up late the other day and Toby's lights had switched themselves on, he's still asleep so I'm glad he hasn't noticed the lack of food in his enclosure, I silently take out his food bowl, clean up the vaporised scraps and creep downstairs to get him some mixed salad, "he won't even notice I missed his breakfast" I thought smugly to myself, then I come back into the room, and a small pair of black beady eyes are watching my every move, waiting for his morning feed, and that's when I managed to snap this picture, I don't know why it makes me laugh so much, I think it's the fact you can see the salad and him just watching and waiting patiently at the spot I put his food down at!ImageUploadedByTortForum1394738682.596036.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Love the face!

"Really?? Really? First, you are late with my breakfast, now you're gonna take a picture of it? Do something useful and fetch me my crown, peasant."

macky9326

Scotland
Barista5261 said:
Love the face!

"Really?? Really? First, you are late with my breakfast, now you're gonna take a picture of it? Do something useful and fetch me my crown, peasant."

I am not Toby's owner, I am Toby's staff

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
I think it looks like he said, "thought you could fool me huh...guess again and put my breakfast right here"