Shell indent in baby Hermanns?

Astrid37

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia, USA
I'm probably worrying about nothing but would appreciate any reassurance. I just noticed that my 6mo old Western Hermanns girl looks to have some sort of an indent in her shell by the keyhole pattern? Photos attached. She's in an enclosed chamber vivarium with 80% humidity maintained, 85F daytime, 78-82F night, cuttlebone always available and fresh water in a sunken terra cotta always available, basking 95F, UVB 3.0 directly under light on my Solarmeter and on for 5hrs per day, substrate orchid bark/coco coir, humid hide on side with ceramic heating element, gets a huge variety of mostly chopped organic greens some chopped organic flowers that I keep a record of daily to ensure that I am not repeating too often as well as small amount soaked mazuri or pm layer crumbles thoroughly mixed in with whatever greens daily. Warm soaks 5 days per week. Urinates only, never produces urates, and her poops are consistent in size, shape, color, and proper firmness. She eats with gusto and sleeps in her humid hide most of the day and all night. There's no way she fell or bumped anything in her viv that would have caused this, as I thoroughly proofed it from day one to prevent anything like that from happening. She only stays in her viv now that the weather is turning outside. I don't let her walk around the house etc...
Sorry for the long post, just want to nip this in the bud if it is indeed a problem.
Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20211112_090626.jpg
    20211112_090626.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 20211112_090709.jpg
    20211112_090709.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

TaylorTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Abington
I do not see anything wrong with the shell. I do see you have a beautiful western hermann. Do you know which locale?