Share the cutest pics of your tortoise you have!!!!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Here's a picture of Sammy after a bath, and I brushed his teeth. Showing off his pearly whites. Never realized that they had teeth, just thought that they had a strong bite.View attachment 293055
What a gorgeous picture! Perfection! ??

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
OK..seems this thread took off while I was gone...but if a newbie saw these pictures he's gonna think there's only babies here...and believe me, those Leo babies are cute...
but where's the adult torts...Redfoots from Zeropilot...Gopherus agassizii from KarenSoCal...a creep of Sulcata from Tom...my sister and anything...
those babies are so cute...but adults are sooo easy to care for
Here's big Sam just as he's ramming the camera

004.JPG

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Bob! ????????????

I'm still waiting for a (or many!l) Bob stories on the thread the thread "Tortie 'soup' for the Quarantined Soul"
I simply don't seem to have them anymore...when Josh updated TFO's system they all got lost somewhere...a Google Cloud or something...I would freakin LOVE for anyone who has a Bob story or picture to post it to a thread...we'll call it Bob Stories. I have a collage that Bob's patron sent me...but a picture of a picture isn't great. I know we all love that close up of Bob smiling...but I sure wish I had more of him...007.JPG