Seeking male Florida box turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Miami, Florida
I am looking for a male Terrepenae carolina bauri to pair up with my female...They seem to be increasing in rarity, and the price is increasing also, so my desire for a pair has likewise increased :). I am only interested in turtles that are 4-5"+ in size. I am also interested in pairs. If anyone has one available, please contact me via pm or email. Thank you.

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
I seen a group if them two days ago for sale on kingsnake.com in the classifieds under box turtles.i think they were a little priceee though but rarely do you ever see them at all...

I just checked there still there 2.2 $600.00 a pair

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
James,
Yeah, I saw them to, far over-priced.

Will,
I am getting tired of this belief they are illegal. Its because the first page everyone finds on FWC says "2 per person, no buying, selling, etc.". Read on a little bit..."you MAY buy from a legal vendor, or out of state". However, still a limit of 2 per person.
Bottom line, they are completely legal.

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
I thought they were over priced too.You could try and see if they would come down a little on the price or just sell you a male for a little cheaper you never know they may be desperate for cash good luck to you if i see anymore ill let you know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.