Looking for Adult female Sulcata or a pair of Hermanns tortoise

Shadowhunter

Location (City and/or State)
Miami
I live in south Florida and have an adult male Sulcata and am looking to breed I also have a 20*10 foot enclosure that I want to breed smaller species in I am looking for a large female Sulcata or a pair of Hermanns (I will settle for a pair of Redfoots) I am willing to pay

Vicasi1411

Miami, FL 33130
I live in south Florida and have an adult male Sulcata and am looking to breed I also have a 20*10 foot enclosure that I want to breed smaller species in I am looking for a large female Sulcata or a pair of Hermanns (I will settle for a pair of Redfoots) I am willing to pay
Hi I have a female sulcata I also live in Miami. Let me know if your interested

Vicasi1411

Miami, FL 33130
Hi, I was not available this weekend I though I would be. My husband had to be taken to the ER and admitted thereafter, I was there all weekend. Im a bit overwhelmed with his health issues. I will contact you later on to arrange something.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tortoises should never be kept in pairs. If you want pairs, you should house them separately most of the time and do short periods of introducing the male to the females enclosure for breeding.

Shadowhunter

Miami
Tortoises should never be kept in pairs. If you want pairs, you should house them separately most of the time and do short periods of introducing the male to the females enclosure for breeding.

They’re both females and they’re still small and the enclosure has a lot of hiding places and I’ve been watching them for a year and they aren’t aggressive to each other

whisper

5 Year Member
SE FL

You will “settle” for a pair of RFs? Wow. Please do them a favor and don’t. Spend the time looking for what you really want.

Shadowhunter

Miami
You will “settle” for a pair of RFs? Wow. Please do them a favor and don’t. Spend the time looking for what you really want.

No I wanted both but I could only get one and redfoots do better outside in Florida I’m going to end up buying some redfoots for my outdoor enclosure