Seed choices advice plz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartaruga!

5 Year Member
Hiya, I'm thinking of trying to grow weeds for Tartaruga, but not really sure what sort to go for? Which seed mix or variety should I pick?
I'm not really green fingered, but doing ok at growing a blackberry bramble for my stick insects, so thought I'd give it a go.
I want to give my Tarty as varied a diet as poss. So far I've used shop bought, mixed bag of leaves, freshly cut assorted salad leaves, cucumber, fresh cut dandelion leaves and then today for the 1st time, a dandelion flavoured pellet food, soaked to soften in water.
Tarty enjoyed all except the bagged salad.
I want to keep the diet as varied as possible, not only for health benefit, but so if any 1 food stuff is unavailable at any time, there is something else I can give.
Thought growing a variety would be gd for us both lol :) so any advice on my first grow would be muchly appreciated ;)
I've seen lots for sale on eBay, not really fancying the lettuce type, as I can get that cut fresh anyway, more the other plant/weed types.
Thanks
R & T :)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas

Tartaruga!

5 Year Member
Thanks for the reply :)
That's great, bought a mix weed seed lastnight that contain what u mention ;)
I plan on starting to grow it then placing it about the enclosure to continue to grow & Tarty can graze whenever he/she wants ;)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
Tartaruga! said:
Thanks for the reply :)
That's great, bought a mix weed seed lastnight that contain what u mention ;)
I plan on starting to grow it then placing it about the enclosure to continue to grow & Tarty can graze whenever he/she wants ;)

Good plan! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.