Saving Brutus

Venetia

Location (City and/or State)
Bishop California
It’s a dire situation, 3 years ago a neighbor was given Brutus, a male Sulcata ,apparently told by his then owner, Brutus was , 50 yrs old, he had the run of her house, went outside through a dog door. and was fed cooked oatmeal and steamed vegetables . To living in ” a 10x10 decaying cement silt and dirt filled abandoned “pool”. It goes down hill from there. By the grace of god i have saved his life 3 times in 3 years. Now I have permission to get him out . I have my own handicapped ( birth defect underdeveloped rear leg ) 100lb male sully. Im building a second night box, any possibility that they can graze in the same area ? Thank you ahead of time .

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Wow, you do have your hands full. I guess the obvious question is how large of space is the “common” grazing area? 10 x 10 ft or 3 acres?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I would try to separate them...or let them graze and roam in that paradise on different days, not both at the same time.
Some photos would be great! Of both of them and the space.

Venetia

Bishop California
I would try to separate them...or let them graze and roam in that paradise on different days, not both at the same time.
Some photos would be great! Of both of them and the space.
As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will do so. The night box I’m building for him is 50% done . I can’t move him till I have it finished . Ahhhhh

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I wouldn't allow them to ever be together.