10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
june 28 & 29 2008
10-6 saturday
11-5 sunday

$7.00 for adults
$5.00 kids (12 and under)

THERE IS A COUPON FOR $1 OFF EACH TICKET!!!

http://www.reptilesupershow.com/

VENDOR LIST
AMAZING BLUE REPTILES
JAY SOMMERS
LLL REPTILE
NATURE GRAPHICS
SAN DIEGO HERPETOLOGICAL SOCIETY
TAYLOR REPTILES
JON'S JUNGLE
ARIZONA DENDROBATE RANCH AZDR
NEW AGE REPTILES
HELIX CONTROLS INC
GREAT VALLEY SERPENTARIUM
TIKI TIKI REPTILES
GECKOTOPIA
CAMLON REPTILES
PHANTOM DRAGON
DESERT MOON REPTILE BREEDERS
RADICAL REPTILES
APPLEGATE REPTILES
REPTILE CITY
VISION PRODUCTS
REPTILE DEPOT
SOUTHBAY TROPICAL
SANDFIRE DRAGON RANCH
GECKOTOPIA
HERPMIST
GBU ENTERPRISES
KRAZY 8'S INVERTEBRATE
CRICKETS DIRECT
WATERLAND TUBS
R&J PRODUCTS
GECKOS ETC. HERPETOCULTURE
THE GECKO PRINCE
NATURAL HISTORY BOOKS
RON'S REPTILES
CALIENTE DRAGONS
CRITTER CONDOZ
RANDY WRIGHT REPTILES
BASICALLY BOAS

FROM I-5:
Driving north or south on I-5, take I-8 east 3 miles and exit Mission Center Rd, turn right off the exit then an immediate left onto Camino Del Rio South. The Scottish Rite Center will on the right side.

FROM I-805
Driving north or south on the I-805 take the I-8 west for 1/4 mile to Mission Center Rd Exit. At the light at the end of the exit turn left, go to next light and turn left (going over freeway). Go over bridge to the last light and turn left onto Camino Del Rio South. The Scottish Rite Center will on the right side.

FROM 163
Driving north or south on the 163 take the I-8 east and stay to the right, exit immediately at Mission Center Rd. Turn right off the exit, then an immediate left onto Camino Del Rio South. The Scottish Rite Center will on the right side.

FROM I-15
Driving south on 15 take the 8 west/beaches & Camino Del Rio South exit. Take the split to Camino Del Rio South. At light turn right on Camino Del Rio South and drive 2 miles. The Scottish Rite Center will on the left side.

FROM I-8 (EAST COUNTY)
Moving west on I-8 from East-County exit Mission Center Rd Exit. At the light at the end of the exit turn left, go to next light and turn left (going over freeway). Go over bridge to the last light and turn left onto Camino Del Rio South. The Scottish Rite Center will on the right side.

FROM I-8 (BEACHES/WEST)
Moving east on I-8 from Beaches/West exit Mission Center Rd, turn right off the exit then an immediate left onto Camino Del Rio South. The Scottish Rite Center will on the right side.

Attachments

• coupon_18.gif
    coupon_18.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 17
  • REPTILESUPERSHOWhomepage200.jpg
    REPTILESUPERSHOWhomepage200.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 17

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
UPDATED VENDOR LIST!!!!

VENDOR LIST
IRCF
CHONDROS by CATHY
AMAZING BLUE REPTILES
JAY SOMMERS
LLL REPTILE
NATURE GRAPHICS
SAN DIEGO HERPETOLOGICAL SOCIETY
TAYLOR REPTILES
JON'S JUNGLE
ARIZONA DENDROBATE RANCH AZDR
NEW AGE REPTILES
HELIX CONTROLS INC
GREAT VALLEY SERPENTARIUM
TIKI TIKI REPTILES
GECKOTOPIA
CAMLON REPTILES
PHANTOM DRAGON
DESERT MOON REPTILE BREEDERS
RADICAL REPTILES
APPLEGATE REPTILES
KAMMERFLAGE KREATIONS
WF REPTILES
KEN the BUG GUY
CRICKETS DIRECT
DUTZOO
RANCHO SAN DIEGO ANIMAL HOSPITAL
WESTERN HERPETOLOGICAL RESEARCH INS
JEWELED CHAMELEONS
DRAGON SANCTUARY REPTILE RESCUE
RICE CANYON TROPICALS
SC REPTILES
CREATIVE PET SUPPLY
REPTILE GURU
INFROGNITO
SAN DIEGO WAXWORMS
LIVING WONDERS
HOUSE OF SCALES EXOTIC PETS
TEA LEAVES 4 U
THE REPTILE IMAGE
CRAZY DAVES INVERTEBRATES
CHAMO WEAR
ERICS REPTILES
REPTILE CITY
ALPHA DRAGONZ
JON BOONE
VISION PRODUCTS
REPTILE DEPOT
BTM EXOTICS
EAST BAY VIVARIUM
SOUTHBAY TROPICAL
SANDFIRE DRAGON RANCH
HERPMIST
GBU ENTERPRISES
KRAZY 8'S INVERTEBRATE
WATERLAND TUBS
R&J PRODUCTS
GECKOS ETC. HERPETOCULTURE
THE GECKO PRINCE
NATURAL HISTORY BOOKS
RON'S REPTILES
CALIENTE DRAGONS
CRITTER CONDOZ
RANDY WRIGHT REPTILES
BASICALLY BOAS
RISING SUN REPTILES
TREACHER'S CREATURES
SHELBY REPTILES
ED'S FLY MEAT
LIZZIE ACCESSORIES
TANGERINE GECKO
RAINBOW MEALWORMS
REPTILEGEEKS
WEST COAST LEOPARD GECKO
BOAS by DAYLE SPECKIN
SUNLAND BREEDERS
RE ACRYLIC DISPLAYS
SWITZER REPTILES
REPTSTER
FORK TONGUE FARMS
BODACIOUS BOAS
EVOLVSTLL DART FROGS
STEVE LITTLE
SPIDER PATCH
GORGEOUS GECKO
SED HERPETOLOGICAL
ACME REPTILES
STICKY TONGUE FARMS
ROCKIN ZOMBIE SHOP

WHO IS GOING?? MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE FOR SURE GOING!!!! YAY!!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
:( Since I live in Ventura County, I will have to wait for a show a tad bit closer {gasoline prices are already killing me} ~ but have a great time... looking forward to an update on the event when you return!!

Purpod

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Thanks for letting me know. Maybe we can set up a TF Carpool for all those who are in southern california??? Who is in??

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Cory, I will be there on the 28th. Looking forward to it. Hope to see you and lots of us TF folk there I'll be in my shirt.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Nice!!! I'll be there on the 28th as well, and on the 29th im going to Mexico! who else is going?? im sure there are plenty of people here who live in san diego, and then its only like a 15 minute drive (compared to almost 3 hours for people who live in los angeles)

thanks Robyn for replying and i hope to see you there. i havent gotten my t-shirt yet from Josh (everytime we plan on meeting up, something pops up). maybe josh can come to the event!!

Josh can you come??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Carpool sounds like an xllnt idea; and what's the deal with t-shirts? Lemme know, Guys & Gals

Purpod

chosen2030

10 Year Member!
Mesa, Arizona
Anyone ever been before? Are there usually a lot of tortoises available? Prices any better than finding a local breeder/retailer? Just wondering because its kind of a long drive from Mesa, AZ!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Altho I have been to many Rep shows in the past 15 years, I have never been to one in S.D. ~ I do know from other experiences, tho, that there are several vendors that have torties of various species ~ There are also vendors who have substrate & other goodies for the enclosures at better-than-pet-store-prices...

It's always a kick, lots of fun for any kind of Rep Lover, altho it is usually pretty crowded; not for anyone who is claustrophobic, lol. I don't know that I would drive all the way from Mesa Az. to attend, but Spike should be able to give ya better info than I am doing ~

Anyways, I'm looking forward to it, if we can get some kind of car pool thing happening ~
And Hey, what's up about TF T's?
Thanx & have a good one,
Purpod

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
i might be able to make it to this. ill put it on my calendar now so i can work it in.
yes cory, i still have your tshirt here.
purpod: in december we did a limited printing of tshirts. however, a new shirt is in the works along with some other goodies. ill keep you posted.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
i went with josh to a turtle/tortoise/lizard/snake show in aneheim, california. i saw at least 500 different turtles and tortoises. there were 1000s of snakes. and this convention claims to be the largest in the whole year. and by looking at the ventor list.... i wouldnt doubt it. i think the anaheim show had about 2/3rds of the vendors listed.

i bought some great stuff. like a huge sack of meal worms (like 10,000 worms) for 20 or so bucks. i also got a my eastern painted baby and diamondback baby. diamondback was free for signing up to a newletter and the eastern painted was 20 bucks.

they had so many 3-toed box turtles for like 10 bucks. sulcata babies were 50 bucks. they had aldabras and matta matta turtles.

i loved it and will be going again in september to that show and look forward to the show in san diego.

i really hope to see a lot of you all there. if you want to coordinate with me or talk with me, here is my cell. 661-312-6311. btw, i dont normally publicly post my cell # on the web for the world to see, but i think this group of people are some good people.

i am here to help!

-Cory

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Cory I also went to the Anahiem show last year and I agree it was great. I haven't been to the SD show but am looking forward to it. I also plan on going back to the Anaheim show in Sept. Great speakers. Lots of torts, turts and snakes. Got Cactus and masuri their also. Has a great time of it.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
josh doesnt have any more shirts right now, but we will go another t-shirt thing hopefully soon. josh will keep of all us posted as soon as he has some more information to share.

i would like to take a picture of all the TF people that go to the show. I will just be there on the saturday June 28th. so if you will be there as well, please call me so we can all meet up and take a picture together!

cell 661-312-6311.

thanks!
Cory

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
spikethebest said:
josh doesnt have any more shirts right now, but we will go another t-shirt thing hopefully soon. josh will keep of all us posted as soon as he has some more information to share.

i would like to take a picture of all the TF people that go to the show. I will just be there on the saturday June 28th. so if you will be there as well, please call me so we can all meet up and take a picture together!

cell 661-312-6311.

thanks!
Cory

What about the people on the other side of the country???

1 Sulcata (Bowser)

www.myspace.com/bowsertortoise

:rolleyes:

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
I NEED a T-SHIRT!! Actually I need 4 (for the Fam)
We will be there Saturday for sure!! I'd love to meet up with all you guys!!!!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hey thanks sushisurf13! we currently dont have any more shirts, but in the works is a process to get some more going. so stay tuned!

cant wait to see you all as well on Saturday! we need to plan a way to meet up and take a picture!

any ideas? i plan on getting there when it opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.