salad style

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicasully

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Does the salad style from Carolina pet supply go bad? I just got my shipment in and its one big bag and my two little guys will take a while to finish it.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I don't buy much feed for my torts. Could you give me the name of the product and I'll check it out and give you my thoughts on it?

Is this a seed mix intended to be planted or is it the actual greens?

EKLC

5 Year Member
If you are talking about the "organic herbal salad mix" or the "salad hay" both of those are dried, and will not go bad for quite awhile if kept dry in the bag (like hay).

Organic herbal salad mix is a great product for smaller torts

jessicasully

5 Year Member
San Diego
EKLC said:
If you are talking about the "organic herbal salad mix" or the "salad hay" both of those are dried, and will not go bad for quite awhile if kept dry in the bag (like hay).

Organic herbal salad mix is a great product for smaller torts

Thank you
and when you say "smaller torts" do you mean young or do you mean smaller tort species?

Cowboy_Ken said:
I don't buy much feed for my torts. Could you give me the name of the product and I'll check it out and give you my thoughts on it?

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=275
Its a mix of things
Timothy Hay
lavender flowers
Oat Hay
Red Clover
Strawberry leaf
Chamomile blossoms
Dandelion leaf
Plantain Leaf

Cowboy_Ken said:

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=275
Its a mix of things
Timothy Hay
lavender flowers
Oat Hay
Red Clover
Strawberry leaf
Chamomile blossoms
Dandelion leaf
Plantain Leaf

EKLC

5 Year Member
I just mean, you might run through the bags pretty quick with a big tort. Great for any tort, but since its shredded so fine, its an easy way to trick young torts into eat some high fiber grasses

Status
Not open for further replies.