Russian tortoises

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbird60

5 Year Member
I am trying tO learn as much as I can about Russians because I am getting one soon ( I hope ) !! So please leave all the facts u know below!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
RE: Russian tortioses

That's a big question, do you have any particular questions or concerns?
I do know one fact russian tortoises rock hard.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
RE: Russian tortioses

Hi Jaden:

It sounds to me as if you're trying to take the easy way. Its best if you do the research, not have us do it for you. There is plenty of reading material here in our archives about Russian tortoises. Then after you've read up on the subject, we're here to answer specific questions for you. We're very glad to help, but you've asked such a broad question, none of us would know where to start.

jjbird60

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi Jaden:

It sounds to me as if you're trying to take the easy way. Its best if you do the research, not have us do it for you. There is plenty of reading material here in our archives about Russian tortoises. Then after you've read up on the subject, we're here to answer specific questions for you. We're very glad to help, but you've asked such a broad question, none of us would know where to start.

I am not trying to take the easy way that's 4 sure I have to earn all my money off my job and let me tell u thats not much!! And I already wrote 7 pages about them AND I looked up every website about them!! I just want to see of there are any other facts.

C

Claireabbo

well let us know what questions you have :) im here to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.