Russian Tortoise

mk22

Location (City and/or State)
ludlow ma
hello i need to sell my russian tortoise before the end of march and not quite sure where to sell him at. i want to make sure he goes to someone that knows how to properly care for him

zovick

10 Year Member!
hello i need to sell my russian tortoise before the end of march and not quite sure where to sell him at. i want to make sure he goes to someone that knows how to properly care for him
@jsheffield may be interested or might be able to help you. He is from NH, so not all that far from you in the big scheme of things.

zovick

10 Year Member!
You could place ads on Fauna Classifieds and on Kingsnake.com. Fauna is free Kingsnake charges a small fee for a few days of your ad. Here are links:

If jsheffield didn't see his tag yet, you can try clicking on his name in my post #5 and try sending him a PM from the "Start a Conversation" box at the bottom.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
You could place ads on Fauna Classifieds and on Kingsnake.com. Fauna is free Kingsnake charges a small fee for a few days of your ad. Here are links:

If jsheffield didn't see his tag yet, you can try clicking on his name in my post #5 and try sending him a PM from the "Start a Conversation" box at the bottom.
Hi,

I did see it, and we've chatted a bit in PM. I sadly am at capacity with Russians at the moment.

J