Russian Tortoise needs a good home.

Thiels851

Russian Tortoise, 40l tank, lights and accessories free to a good home.

Unfortunately, it's time for my little 8 yr old Brutus to move on to a new home. I've recently changed jobs and I won't be able to give him the love and care that he deserves.

I'm not sure what the best type of habitat is, but he's been living in a roomy 40 gallon tank. I have a few lights and heating elements as well. I'm located in northern New Jersey.

Looking forward to hearing from someone! Hoping that he can make someone as happy as he made me!

Stahlhelms

Location (City and/or State)
Kennett Square, PA
new to this forum...not sure how it works.
I PM'd you my info. We will gladly take Brutus and give him a good home.
We are in Kennett square, PA.
Please let me know asap if he's still available.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paris, Texas
If we didn't live across the North American continent we would take him! Good luck with finding him a good home!

Carolyn A Hamed

Russian Tortoise, 40l tank, lights and accessories free to a good home.

Unfortunately, it's time for my little 8 yr old Brutus to move on to a new home. I've recently changed jobs and I won't be able to give him the love and care that he deserves.

I'm not sure what the best type of habitat is, but he's been living in a roomy 40 gallon tank. I have a few lights and heating elements as well. I'm located in northern New Jersey.

Looking forward to hearing from someone! Hoping that he can make someone as happy as he made me!
Hi I just joined and saw your post. I would love to give Brutus a home . Between my baby beardie , baby veiled cham and rescued cats , he would find a new loving home to live in. Also, my granddaughter has a beardie , a boa, and a Russian tortoise . So, I am well aware of their dietary needs as well as lighting needs. And, in the future , when I either am no longer able to care for my little zoo or else have passed on, between my daughter , sons, granddaughter and grandson , they will all always have a home . At this moment , my car is not running , so I am not able to either drive to you or even meet you . If you would be willing to bring him to me, you will make my day. I am originally from NJ, Mt. Holly . I now live in Lancaster County , PA . Please contact me . I don't work as I am on disability , so I'm always home .

Thank you for considering me . God bless ,
Carolyn