Russian in NYC needs new home

swim2298

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NYC
I hate that I have to do this, but I'm looking to find my Russian Tortoise a new home. I've had Leonardo for almost 6 years, and he's about 10 years old. He was a great pet when I was in school, but I'm currently working 3 jobs and feel I don't have enough time to give him the proper care he needs.

I would prefer to have someone with experience adopt him so I know he will be taken care of very well in his new home.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Cassidy Fishman

5 Year Member
Hello. Do you still have any Russian Tortoise? If so, I would LOVE to hear more about him!
My family runs an animal therapy program for special needs and at-risk children, and we have quite a few tortoises that the kids really enjoy.
We also run a small animal rescue and wildlife rehab as well, so we take in a lot of animals in need and I, personally, have quite a soft spot for turtles and tortoises of all kinds.
Over the years, we've collected quite a nice little group of guys, but I'm ALWAYS looking to add on to the family!

I can promise you that anyone we take in will be very well taken care of and INCREDIBLY spoiled and loved!

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Cassidy Fishman
Phoenix Farms Animal
Rescue, Rehab & Training Facility
(864) 247-1873