Russian Tortoise Name Help Me Choose

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hello everyone! I first posted a couple days ago asking everyone opinions about 2 names that I really couldn't decide which one. I ended up going with the more unique name, Toothless. Toothless was hatched June 3, 2014. I purchased him from a woman from this forum. Her name is Carol S. I could not have asked for a better person to get him from. He is my first RT and Carol has made my experience a lot easier than a lot of people I was interested in buying from. She allowed me to choose my hatchling and even helped me choose when I did not even know where to start. She sent him to me on a Monday afternoon and I received Toothless at exactly 11:38am the next day. When unboxed him and getting him settled into his new home, the first thing this little guy did was eat. And I don't mean a little, this guy ate A LOT. Rather than sitting in a corner and being shy at all, this little guy wanted to explore, bask, eat, and repeat. I was very surprised! When researching what to expect from ordering from far away, people said that usually they hide right away and some have even gone over a week without eating from being so stressed. Not Toothless. I could not asked for better from both the breeder and my new RT. If someone was interested in buying a hatchling around this time, I would strongly recommend Carol before all of her little ones are gone! :)

All of these pictures were taken in just the first day I got Toothless! He is a active little thing!
View attachment 87574
great looking animal, perfect example for what this species should be, exact opposite from the poor rt's being held for a 25 to life at petco

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
Hi: I love the pictures. I am glad that he settled right in and was not stressed.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Welcome, Welcome! ! ! !