Russian tortoise is blowing bubbles with nose! what do i do

EE torts

Location (City and/or State)
USA
Hello! so a few days ago i saw my hatchling tortoise blow one bubble out his nose, so i thought i will take him to the vet so i was going to take him but the i noticed he hadn't been doing it anymore and it was just one time so i waited a few days to see if he did it again so to day i saw him do it once, i still don't know what to do about it his nose is not runny and the bubbles are clear he has only don it once that I've seen what should i do?

katieandiggy

5 Year Member
Suffolk, United Kingdom
Turn up your temperatures to 80f all over day and night and a basking spot of 97-100f for the next 2 weeks. Great should help any infection.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
What are your temps currently? Basking spot, coolest part of the enclosure, and night?

What substrate are you using?

Has anything stressful happened recently? Could we see a picture of your enclosure?

EE torts

USA
What are your temps currently? Basking spot, coolest part of the enclosure, and night?

What substrate are you using?

Has anything stressful happened recently? Could we see a picture of your enclosure?
basking spot 100-108f cool end 75f night 70f.
i was using topsoil and sand but then iterated his eye so i changed it to eco earth the only thing stress full would be when i bought him st the reptile expo 4 weeks ago .
Yes! his enclosure is 5ft by 3ft homemade to look like the zooMed one

Attachments

• IMG_5645.JPG
    IMG_5645.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 18