russian tortoise in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Oh, tempting. Looks pretty good, too. Probably male, though. Might have to ask for sexing pics if he's still there closer to my move. Wonder how much my roommate would kill me... Lol

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I's probably pay 100 for the tank alone, but not use it for tortoises though.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Floof said:
Oh, tempting. Looks pretty good, too. Probably male, though. Might have to ask for sexing pics if he's still there closer to my move. Wonder how much my roommate would kill me... Lol
Ask for plastron/butt pics! Would your roommate be able to tell if there was one more tort, lol?

Does seem like a good deal...

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
lynnedit said:
Floof said:
Ask for plastron/butt pics! Would your roommate be able to tell if there was one more tort, lol?

Does seem like a good deal...

She might notice the quarantine tub... lol. The apartment's a wee bit small, and she's a reptile person, too... But, if it's female, it may be worth her wrath!

...Okay, fine, I sent an email. :p It is a good deal... So, fingers crossed for female! ... And willing to hold onto it for a week or so!!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Floof said:
She might notice the quarantine tub... lol. The apartment's a wee bit small, and she's a reptile person, too... But, if it's female, it may be worth her wrath!

...Okay, fine, I sent an email. :p It is a good deal... So, fingers crossed for female! ... And willing to hold onto it for a week or so!!

If it is a 'her' and you get her, since I am in the area, I can keep her for a week or two if needed. FYI!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
lynnedit said:
If it is a 'her' and you get her, since I am in the area, I can keep her for a week or two if needed. FYI!

You rock! Definitely keeping that in mind. :)

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Nope, she hadn't even emailed me back yet... Darn. Oh well, hope it went to a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.