Russian loves to poop on things

Jeanettics

Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA
Little Tortellini just loves to poop on anything I put in his enclosure. I get it, when you gotta go you gotta go. For whatever reason, he has a preference to do his business on everything but his substrate!
Oh, some cute fake succulents? Perfect. A couple DIY hides for climbing and burrowing? Don’t mind if I do. A cuttle bone? Good for wiping my butt.
Even his freshly placed food becomes victim. ?

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Little Tortellini just loves to poop on anything I put in his enclosure. I get it, when you gotta go you gotta go. For whatever reason, he has a preference to do his business on everything but his substrate!
Oh, some cute fake succulents? Perfect. A couple DIY hides for climbing and burrowing? Don’t mind if I do. A cuttle bone? Good for wiping my butt.
Even his freshly placed food becomes victim. ?
My tort poops on her cuttlebone too! ?

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
It's possibly trying to show dominance by marking their items as their territory or the tortoise is mad at you and is doing it purposely because they know you hate it.

The second one is usually what I have to deal with on a daily basis. And you know how I retaliate? By offering more opunita/nopales/cactus pads to get them to poo more.