Russian in Alexandria VA. Needs help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgannikki

5 Year Member
There is a Russian Tortoise at the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria that is living in a rabbit cage on newspaper with no UVB light. Please if you know someone in the area who would adopt him let me know! I think it's only 20 dollars to adopt him.

Here is there website
http://www.alexandriaanimals.org/~awla/adopt_other.cfm

scroll down and you can see a picture of him

FYI when I last saw him (24 hours ago) he was in a corner with his head tucked in. I'm sure he'll get better as soon as he's properly taken care of.

Tortuslvr

5 Year Member
vgannikki said:
There is a Russian Tortoise at the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria that is living in a rabbit cage on newspaper with no UVB light. Please if you know someone in the area who would adopt him let me know! I think it's only 20 dollars to adopt him.

Here is there website

FYI when I last saw him (24 hours ago) he was in a corner with his head tucked in. I'm sure he'll get better as soon as he's properly taken care of.

If you would adopt him and ship him to me I would pay you the $20.00 I have four tortoise's now one being a russian. They have a 30' X 60' outside enclosure. They have a great 4' X 8' enclosure for 3 of them in the winter. I would sure take him but I am too far away for them to let me adopt him.

vgannikki

5 Year Member
Tortuslvr said:
vgannikki said:

Here is there website

If you would adopt him and ship him to me I would pay you the $20.00 I have four tortoise's now one being a russian. They have a 30' X 60' outside enclosure. They have a great 4' X 8' enclosure for 3 of them in the winter. I would sure take him but I am too far away for them to let me adopt him.

hmm.. I can't adopt him because I'm a renter and we are already at our limit so we can't get sign papers for the adoption, I'll ask around though and see if I can get anyone else to do it for me. Thanks so much for trying to help! I'll let you know if I can find someone

Tortuslvr

5 Year Member
vgannikki said:
Tortuslvr said:
vgannikki said:

Here is there website

hmm.. I can't adopt him because I'm a renter and we are already at our limit so we can't get sign papers for the adoption, I'll ask around though and see if I can get anyone else to do it for me. Thanks so much for trying to help! I'll let you know if I can find someone

What has happened with the Russian? Has some one adopted him as of yet? I would still be interested if some one could get him to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.