RT Eggs

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
CT New Haven.
I never had children and have a lot of love to give. They are my family. I go overboard keeping them healthy and happy. They live in my spare bedroom. Divided in half. Duckster one side lady on the other. Plus give them natural sun frequent soaks. Plus a mix of the best organic food I can read about.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
I never had children and have a lot of love to give. They are my family. I go overboard keeping them healthy and happy. They live in my spare bedroom. Divided in half. Duckster one side lady on the other. Plus give them natural sun frequent soaks. Plus a mix of the best organic food I can read about.
I’m in the same boat. No partner or kids. My tortoise is absolutely like a child for me and I also have a tendency to go overboard. Nobody in my life seems to understand it. Fingers crossed that you get some babies to hatch in the near future. I’d love to see your bedroom setup. I have a Hermann’s tortoise who also has his own bedroom, but he is in an enclosure. I’ve often thought about eventually converting his room into an enclosure when it’s time for another upgrade.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
I’m in the same boat. No partner or kids. My tortoise is absolutely like a child for me and I also have a tendency to go overboard. Nobody in my life seems to understand it. Fingers crossed that you get some babies to hatch in the near future. I’d love to see your bedroom setup. I have a Hermann’s tortoise who also has his own bedroom, but he is in an enclosure. I’ve often thought about eventually converting his room into an enclosure when it’s time for another upgrade.
Wow lot in common. I had him since a teenager and we went through everything together. I want at least one egg to hatch healthy. So I always have a part of him. I hope he lives super long But I need to prepare that even with great care nothing lives forever. I love him so much I know how devistated I will be. He is a dog in a shell. And smart. Wow I would love to write a book on how tame and respondsive they can Become. My female however. She is totally opposite. They differ just like ppl. But the few , smart special ones are mind blowing amazing! Thanks for your support.