Rocky the Hermann

Dylan & Rocky

Hi, I have had my Hermann tortoise (rocky) for two months now. He is male and very lively! He has a great personality and LOVES to climb things (especially me!!). His favourite food is strawberries, however he only has half of one every once in a while. I let him wander the house most days to stretch his legs in the harsh winters, he enjoys the freedom. But the tortoise forum has been a really reliable source of information and I am loving it so far! Thanks guys!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, Dylan, and welcome to the Forum!

yillt

Hi, I have had my Hermann tortoise (rocky) for two months now. He is male and very lively! He has a great personality and LOVES to climb things (especially me!!). His favourite food is strawberries, however he only has half of one every once in a while. I let him wander the house most days to stretch his legs in the harsh winters, he enjoys the freedom. But the tortoise forum has been a really reliable source of information and I am loving it so far! Thanks guys!
Hello and a very warm welcome. I'm sorry to 'parrot' what had been said thousand of times but unfortunately you can't let him roam on the floor unless it's been specially designated as his area. There are many hazards that could occur. Could we possibly see some photos of the little guy and his enclosure (which should preferably be big enough to stretch his legs in there.)

Dylan & Rocky

Hello and a very warm welcome. I'm sorry to 'parrot' what had been said thousand of times but unfortunately you can't let him roam on the floor unless it's been specially designated as his area. There are many hazards that could occur. Could we possibly see some photos of the little guy and his enclosure (which should preferably be big enough to stretch his legs in there.)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    845.2 KB · Views: 22

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello Dylan, Welcome to the forum! ! !

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Welcome. Too the forum. Ne tort. This forum has fantastic info and members. They can answer any questions you may have. I am new here too and they ave helped me a lot!