Checking that everything is okay with Rocky

Rocky219

Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hi everyone I haven't posted here in a bit. My bearded dragon recently had a health scare. He has been more lazy and his eye got very swollen. It is either something cardial or a bacterial infection. The point is, he was much more tired and sleepy before this. I assumed he it was just brumation. My 5 year old, Hermann Tortoise, Rocky, has also been a little more tired. How can I make sure this is brumation and nothing else? I just want to make sure my tortoise is okay. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Seeing you are not brumating him, there is a process they have to go thru to do it safely, then be sure temps are correct and not too cold at night. Basking 95-100
Over all 75-80
And don't let night temps drop below 70.
Also be sure to make it bright during the day. This will help to get him to not want to sleep all day.

Rocky219

Massachusetts
Seeing you are not brumating him, there is a process they have to go thru to do it safely, then be sure temps are correct and not too cold at night. Basking 95-100
Over all 75-80
Also be sure to make it bright during the day. This will help to get him to not want to sleep all day.
Over all 75-80
Okay great thank you!