1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

reptiles2you.com

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by Tom, Apr 29, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Tom

Tom The Dog Trainer 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    Southern California
    Will @Kapidolo Farms told me about this shipping company last year and I've been using them ever since. The owner's name is Debbie Price and I could not be happier with the service. A+ every time.

I am not computer savvy, and even though this is a web based business, I prefer to be able to talk to a human being if needed. I was able to navigate the site and get my business done all by myself the first time and several times after, but I had some questions about how some shipping things worked. I called the number and Debbie answered the phone and helped me. She was polite, knew all the answers to every question I had, and could not have been more helpful. I used the service many more times after our conversation and then today I created a problem that I didn't know how to solve. I entered the package weight as 1 pound, but when I went to drop it off, it was 1 pound 12 ounces. My fault. I went home and printed a second correct label because I didn't know what would happen if the weight was off. Now I needed a refund for the first label that won't be used. I called, Debbie answered, explained how everything works, what to do next time, and then she immediately sent my refund. I don't know how it could be better. She was again, super helpful, knows every detail of how her business works and how the whole shipping system works, polite, and not even a little miffed by my beginner error. Nothing but helpful, accommodating, and appreciative of my business.

Her site offers shipping supplies and other helpful things as well, but I primarily use it to buy pre-paid overnight shipping labels. To walk in to a mail center, UPS or FedEx shop and pay for over night shipping on a tiny lightweight box you'll pay somewhere around $120-130. Its ridiculous. How are you supposed to ship a $60 baby sulcata for that much? reptiles2you.com allows you to prepay for that shipping label at a HUGE discount. Instead of $120+, I usually pay around $50-60. I put in my address, the customers address, package dimensions and weight, and pick a shipping day, and it lists a bunch of options from over night to days later, all at different prices. I click on the one I want for overnight shipping, pay for it with credit card or PayPal, and then print my label. Then I pack up the tortoises to be shipped, stick on my pre-paid label, and drop off the package at my mail center or a FedEx hub just before last pick up. It couldn't be easier.

If you have a reptile to ship, or any other animal, or anything else to ship, this is the place to go. I highly recommend this company.
    samkerns1, Jodie and lilly_sand99 like this.
  2. Irodriguez

Irodriguez New Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    Gainesville,FL
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Debbie is the best person to deal with when it comes down to shipping hands down. Been dealing with her for many of years!! Such a wonderful sweet woman. Her prices are phenomenal and most importantly she cares. She monitors everything even things you don’t think about.
    Kapidolo Farms and Tom like this.