Lugarti Reptile Supplies

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Thought I'd leave a review of my experience with Lugarti Reptile products because it wasn't the greatest. I had heard about Lugarti Terrarium grass here on the forum so I decided to order some. I placed my order on 3/8 and paid for priority shipping. Immediately I received a confirmation number and an email saying my order was being prepared. As of 3/12 my order still hadn't shipped so I contacted the company by email inquiring whether my order had shipped or not. I received no reply. 3/13 I again contacted the company by email and FB, Still no reply all day. So later in the afternoon I filed a complaint with PayPal, and then within minutes I received an email from the company and a created shipping label number. I had already ordered testudo seed mix from tortoise supply (and it shipped the same day) so I replied I no longer wanted the order please refund my money. They chose to ship the order anyway and not refund my money. I will not be buying from this company again.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
It was only almost a week my order didn't ship, but if you charge someone for 2 day shipping and then don't ship for a week, that's bad business IMO

wickee

asheville nc
Thought I'd leave a review of my experience with Lugarti Reptile products because it wasn't the greatest. I had heard about Lugarti Terrarium grass here on the forum so I decided to order some. I placed my order on 3/8 and paid for priority shipping. Immediately I received a confirmation number and an email saying my order was being prepared. As of 3/12 my order still hadn't shipped so I contacted the company by email inquiring whether my order had shipped or not. I received no reply. 3/13 I again contacted the company by email and FB, Still no reply all day. So later in the afternoon I filed a complaint with PayPal, and then within minutes I received an email from the company and a created shipping label number. I had already ordered testudo seed mix from tortoise supply (and it shipped the same day) so I replied I no longer wanted the order please refund my money. They chose to ship the order anyway and not refund my money. I will not be buying from this company again.
I know this is a bit late but I just had the absolutely worse experience with this company as well. Their website wasn't working and I sent multiple emails stating I was unable to complete the order. All of my emails were ignored. when I found another way to place the order I asked about why they don't have the dimensions posted regarding the size of the light fixture as I was building an enclosure and wanted to make sure I left enough room. The response from the CEO was to tell me I can take my business elsewhere. I've never been spoken to in such a disrespectful manner and if you look you will see that they have an F rating with the BBB. I would also point out that this disrespectful comment came directly from the CEO. I would also add that they are split into three companies under the same CEO and management. Each company writes reviews for the products of the other so they aren't actually valid reviews. they are reviews by them about their own products. that's what I found. I'm also a veteran and made that clear but that made no difference. so they are essentially unfriendly to veterans as well. I will never purchase anything from this company again. There are other stories I came across where people were treated in the same manner as I was by their management. They don't value their customers.