Repti fogger

papa gator89

Recently bought a repti fogger for my torts bowser and peach, I can't tell if it's working or not because I can't see anything come out of the tube. It's confusing to me cause it is making noise and everything and sounds like it is working properly.

papa gator89

Ya there isn't any fog whatsoever coming out of it. I know it specified distill water by I won't go to the groceries till tomorrow.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
I had the same problem with mine. The fan inside the motor is going out. you can either replace yourself or you can call zoomed and they will replace it for you. They are really good about it

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
They are known to be worthless. Don't hold a decent amount of water and break easily. Sorry for the bad luck...

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I went through 3 of them. I ran into a Zoo med rep at the reptile show in Mesa last year and they are aware of the problem with the fan in the motor, that is why they are so willing to either replace or repair at no charge.

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Wow, I have a couple of old ones and they have worked fine, wonder if they have changed something in production?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Maybe. *shrugs* the store that I get my supplies from all the time has an old one and it runs like a champ and they have it on 24/7. That was why I originally bought one.