replica tortoise

leopard777

5 Year Member
just wondering is there any replica tortoise figurine collector here ?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I do have a lot of figurines,jewelry,statues,tea pots and the like. Is that what you mean?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I have turtle necklaces... a large cement statue... an interlocking turtle puzzle... no, of course I don't like turtles/torts! :p
Turtle jewelry and decor is actully really 'in' right now! You can practically go anywhere and find a turtle pillow, picture... a lot like owls.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I do in a way. Not like a ton of stuff, I don't have a place of my own yet and run on little space. But occasionally family sees me as the "turtle girl" (yes my cousin has one too so we both kind of are lol) and i'll be given them as gifts or something someone had around the house or saw at a flea market/yard sale. I don't really wear jewelry, but when my cousin tortoise-sat my Nank I got her a turtle bracelet and a little carved stone figurine to show I was thinking of her for watching him. We also have several tortoise yard ornaments my mum has ended up congregating around Nanks outside enclosure lol.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have some. Three sea turtle necklaces, a wood sulcata, a clay sea turtle, a sea turtle porthole, sea turtle stickers on my jeep and a ceramic tortoise in the yard and a rock that has a tortoise carved in it, that a great forum member gave me. I also have plaques with tortoises wood burned on them, that another great forum member gave me and two water color sea turtle paintings. I think that's all. Sea turtles are one of my loves as you can tell. Tortoises are too of course, but their stuff is much harder to find.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I used to have bunches and bunches of them, but I got tired of dusting them, so I gave most of them to my sister.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I used to have bunches and bunches of them, but I got tired of dusting them, so I gave most of them to my sister.
So now SHE can dust them!? I used to collect horse figurines, but I have gotten rid of many of them also. I pick up a new one every couple years or so but I have started thinning The herd.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Steven you wear some pretty jewelry. Haha I have a crap load of tortoise / turtle stuff . But no jewelry .
Yep! ! !

I ware different one everyday to work! ! ! Hahahahahaha......My wife just love anything and everything with torts.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I have way too much stuff myself!!!!!! But I can't help it...as I've gotten older, I've slowed down a bit buying things & everyone knows I have a turtle/tortoise problem, I just :<3: them!! My very favorite collectibles are my Swarovski crystal turtles I got from Hawaii. I will share some pics too :)

Prairie Mom

Goodness...Look at all the cute stuff you guys have!

I loved the figurines on the website @leopard777 posted, I just wish they were tiny enough for Christmas tree ornaments. I like to have a small ornament that represents each of our family pets (living or in heaven) and we still need another black cat, a better looking St. Bernard--the one I have is URRGLY, and now a cute little Sulcata---yay!:)