Rehome

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Awe, sweet face! Make sure to screen potential owners carefully that they have the ability to keep him properly and not just want to turn around a make a buck. There are a LOT on craigslist so its a little hard to find.

Also contact your local CTTC (https://www.tortoise.org/cttc/adoption.html) tho I don't think they do Sulcata adoptions they may have members who can help you.

Adding @Tom since he is in your neck of the woods...

You probably also should provide more info like weight, etc. Maybe more pictures of him all around?

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
My family would love to give him a forever home. We can even come pick him up. We live 100 miles or so away.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
We drove down to Mojave and picked up Moe, of course after Mojave. It seemed to fit and the whole family likes it. He was a great road trip buddy, seemed to just want to cuddle. He rode the whole way with his head on my leg. We were able to get some water and Mazuri pellets before he toke off, racing towards the bright yellow sage brush. Today's plan ...... securing his enclosure and let him enjoy dirt. Thank you Zacswathen for doing what was right for this "big" guy. He will live out his days in the California desert sun.

Attachments

• Moe at Red Rock.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Moe w Amanda.pdf
    826.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Moe in sage brush.pdf
    168 KB · Views: 8