reggae

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Claireabbo

ok so i think my tortoise might like reggae music.... hahahaha!! :D can they have a way of liking music? :D kinda wierd but you never know? :D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
They dont hear as you and I do. They have that crazy sensory...vibration awesome thing...they can feel/sense an earthquake before we simple humans can....they
can sense/feel changes in their environment....they are awesome....

C

Claireabbo

thats so awesome! so thats why he freaks when theres a thunder storm! :D every time there is lightening he hides in his shell or burrows haha my puppies do that too! :D thats so cool! then it i probably the vibrations from the stereo its pretty close to his enclosure. probably like a meter from it so yeah thats so cool! :D

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
Your tortoise probably doesn't like loud sounds and deep bass tones (music) as you may think. It is more likely agitating him, which can be stressful after prolonged exposure. It's better for a tortoise to keep them away from deep bass loud noises.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Claireabbo said:
ok so i think my tortoise might like reggae music.... hahahaha!! :D can they have a way of liking music? :D kinda wierd but you never know? :D

my pancakes Do love RAGGAE BEEN PLAYING FOR THEM FOR AWHILE!'LOL' LINDY

Status
Not open for further replies.