Location (City and/or State)
Vermont
There are so many different kinds of torts, just like there are a bazillion breeds of dogs, and each eats according to the environment that particular type evolved in. Redfoots don't seem to like grass the way some do, but there are other breeds that mainly eat grass. Fruit isn't very good for the others, but redfoots do well eating it like Diane Berner and ZeroPilot said above. Don't feed as much fruit as half of her whole meal, but yes, I give some fruits every time.

I'm vegetarian so don't have the bits of meat available to give her like Diane Berner suggested above, so I feed her meal worms about as often as ZeroPilot explained. (Except for the worms, she and I eat the same things, which makes it not as difficult to try a different kind of leafy foods and fruit for her. Well, meat and mangos - I really don't like mangos...but I get the yellow ones for her anyway.)

I try to pay attention to how much she ate of the amount she had last time. If she left a lot, I'll try that amount again next time. If she leaves a lot twice, I cut back the amount. If she's eating everything in sight, I'll do a larger quantity or give her a snack later on in the day. I also don't remove what's sitting there until the next time I feed her the next day because sometimes she just wants to eat it later on.

Don't cook any of her food. Can you imagine a wild critter coming upon a cooked mushroom in their daily travels of their forest or out on their hillside. Plus, unless you're only boiling things you are putting the mushrooms or whatever in oil or butter. Torts don't come across that in nature very much. Also, don't "season" anything - torts don't need extra salt & pepper. Those are human culinary things to do. Envision how the food item would be out in the wild.
(Yes, there's a whole philosophical argument that food from the grocery store isn't like food in the wild, but we'll leave that sit until another day.)

Try soaking her every day for a week or so and see if that doesn't help a lot of what you're concerned about. Maybe she just needs to poop more often, or get more hydration. Plus, it won't hurt her. I always start the soak at temped (comfortable on the inside of my wrist) and increase the temp a bit as she acclimates.

Redfoots are the best!
Great advice. Thank you so much!
I think I’ve been doing better than I thought, although there are definite areas to improve. Thank you!!!!