Redfoot or Yellowfoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
I picked up this "redfoot" off of Craigslist. The people I got him from said they found him being chewed by a dog. He has some pretty good pyramiding, but other than that he seems healthy. I hope to get him healthy and find him a home. Anyway, as I look through some pictures, I beginning to this he is a yellow foot. Can anyone ID him for me? I took a pick of his head which I think should be enough.

Attachments

• 100_2053 (Medium).JPG
    100_2053 (Medium).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 102

Stev0623

5 Year Member
Wirhout seeing the scales, I'm going to guess yellow as well.

See how he's got two scales on his nose instead of one? That typically means yellow

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Red-foot.

The two big scales on top of the head are divided eye-to-eye, which is a sign of a Red-foot. If the two big scales were divided down the middle the other way it would suggest a Yellow-foot.

68merc

10 Year Member!
Fresno, CA
Looks alot like my CL redfoot. Hope yours ia in better health.!!!

albert

5 Year Member
Although I am new to redfoot's (redfeet?) she kinda looks like my redfoot that I just bought last week. I am still dialing in her diet and stressing a little over how much to feed her. She also has a little bit of pyramiding and I don't want it to get any worse. I alternate feeding her veggies and fruit each day, with a bit of meat on Sunday.

Good luck with your new pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.