Red foot:

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
Here is my red foot tortoise Houdini. The old owner said "he" escapes a lot and they started calling them that so I kept it haha. He is actually a she. I don't really post much about her always my mt tortoises lol but I took a few snaps, she is indoors for cold days she does well in her little table and is a good girl not trying to escape.

ImageUploadedByTortForum1383206299.415002.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383206321.749391.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Swich

5 Year Member
Shes beautiful. I love her name. Keep on posting pics!!!!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Very pretty girl love the name btw

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Thanks everyone! I fostered two red foot tortoise about 5 years ago, but this is the first one that I actually had and kept as my own. She was shy at first but she is starting to warm up to everything. When I first got her she didn't eat much, owners said all they can get her to eat was strawberries. It took about a week before she started eating for me, usually only the banana or cantaloupe or the fruit i put on the actual veggies. Now a days she eats every little bit, and cleans her plate off. Very cool tortoises to keep. Something about them.

Kyle

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Thanks I was surprised as well by her shell smoothness and size. Here's another ImageUploadedByTortForum1383367713.910329.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1383367730.190344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
That last shot of her face looks like she's planning something devious!!!
:D

mikeh

5 Year Member
So you had this one for 5 years? If so, great job on keeping her shell glass smooth.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
No this one I've had not to long actually the last few owners it's been handed off a lot from what I got from the story did a pretty good job. I guess it was kept outdoors year round here in so. Cali. Which is kind of interesting cuz it gets cold at night but warm in the day during winter. None the least she's a very out going girl. Very happy girl

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I love her peeping through the fence