Red foot tortoise making chirping sound

Location (City and/or State)
East Hartford
I have a redfoot tortoise that I named Sally, but as it grows I'm more convinced she's actually a male since it's plasteron is curved. That being said I read that male tortoises make loud noises when wanting to mate. I'm not sure if that's what it is as I'm not familiar with that kind of stuff. I don't see nasal discharge. I do notice his eyes are watery from time to time. I hear squeaking and now I'm hearing a loud chirp. I would appreciate any input on the matter.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Male Redfoot make a deep "cluck cluck" sound similar to a chicken when they're being frisky. But any other nasal noises are not normal. Unless it's just every now and then.
Wattery eye may be a sign of overheating. Though it's also relatively normal. What is your temperature?

East Hartford
Male Redfoot make a deep "cluck cluck" sound similar to a chicken when they're being frisky. But any other nasal noises are not normal. Unless it's just every now and then.
Wattery eye may be a sign of overheating. Though it's also relatively normal. What is your temperature?
It's set at 85 on the hot side