Recommend bulb for coco

Crystallynda

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
Hello guys..so since I just found out there’s restrictions on getting the Bulbs here in Nevada, who on here is able to get them delivered to their house?? ????

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What bulbs are you talking about? I do all my shopping online. And I've gotten the T-5 fluorescent UVB, incandescent 60 watt black lights, 100 watt or the current equivalent incandescent bulbs, the 250 watt red brooder bulbs. I don't have any trouble at all buying whatever lights I want online and having it delivered.

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
What bulbs are you talking about? I do all my shopping online. And I've gotten the T-5 fluorescent UVB, incandescent 60 watt black lights, 100 watt or the current equivalent incandescent bulbs, the 250 watt red brooder bulbs. I don't have any trouble at all buying whatever lights I want online and having it delivered.
The ones that @Tom recommended from Home Depot! They aren’t available for delivery in my state or states near me!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
The ones that @Tom recommended from Home Depot! They aren’t available for delivery in my state or states near me!
These bulbs are no longer available in store either!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Here is the thread I started about the CA ban. Apparently the cancer destroying our society has spread to NV.

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Here is the thread I started about the CA ban. Apparently the cancer destroying our society has spread to NV.
So with that being said now what? ??
Cause if this a concern...what to do??

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Coco is sleeping under the light now?

Since I haven’t messed with him at all so far today..it seems like his eyelids are going down and changing color! Not sure if him shedding from his head has anything to do with it but hey..I guess this is progress maybe!!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
I can probably check if I can get something at batteries and bulbs??

Do you think they might have something different...or should I stick with this one?