Really Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

laramie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello everyone,
I want to take this moment to say that I am very, very sorry for the coment that I made on the "Is tortoisesupply a good breeder?" thread. I did not mean to slader anyone or any breeders of torts. I wish I had not posted what I did. Sometimes, I post without thinking about it first. Again, I am really sorry if I offended anyone.

laramie said:
Hello everyone,
I want to take this moment to say that I am very, very sorry for the coment that I made on the "Is tortoisesupply a good breeder?" thread. I did not mean to slader anyone or any breeders of torts. I wish I had not posted what I did. Sometimes, I post without thinking about it first. Again, I am really sorry if I offended anyone.

I am especially sorry to Tyler

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
So Cal
I just read that thread, and I didn't see anything bad or hurtful. I think everyone expressed their opinions is a kind manner. While I have no opinion on this topic, because I have no personal experience with Tortoise Supply, I am always happy to read about other people's experiences and opinions. It helps me make better choices. I applaud everyone for speaking up and sharing their experiences - good and bad. So I say - let's keep asking good questions and giving our opinions! :)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
kimber_lee_314 said:
I just read that thread, and I didn't see anything bad or hurtful. I think everyone expressed their opinions is a kind manner. While I have no opinion on this topic, because I have no personal experience with Tortoise Supply, I am always happy to read about other people's experiences and opinions. It helps me make better choices. I applaud everyone for speaking up and sharing their experiences - good and bad. So I say - let's keep asking good questions and giving our opinions! :)
I agree, I just read the thread too. Didn't seem to bad to me. Don't beat yourself up! I still love ya!! :p

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Oh stop it! We all know you are the sweetest of sweeties. There is nothing to forgive.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Torty Mom said:
kimber_lee_314 said:
I agree, I just read the thread too. Didn't seem to bad to me. Don't beat yourself up! I still love ya!! :p

I agree also. I've never had any personal experience with Tortoise Supply either, so have nothing to say, except I don't think you said anything wrong or hurtful. I thinbk it was very big of you to apoligize though, if you felt the need to.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
laramie said:

Did I miss something? I didn't think much of the comment that was made at all. I've had worse things said about me by moderators of this forum in the past! No harm done.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
TylerStewart said:
laramie said:

Did I miss something? I didn't think much of the comment that was made at all. I've had worse things said about me by moderators of this forum in the past! No harm done.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.