Radiated enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATortoise B

5 Year Member
Hello I need some recommendations with everything about radiated enclosure. If people can help with what type of lights when they need to be on, the tube the bedding plants anything and everything will be appreciated.

Thank you

rad8ted92083

5 Year Member
matortoise b said:
Hello I need some recommendations with everything about radiated enclosure. If people can help with what type of lights when they need to be on, the tube the bedding plants anything and everything will be appreciated.

Thank you
I have mine on organic topsoil when they are inside.I use 160 watt mercury vapor bulbs about 12 hours a day.Mine are in very large tortoise tables so make sure you DO NOT over heat and water at all times

MATortoise B

5 Year Member
So you have one heat bulb on for them!! Do you have that on at night or day, or afternoon? do you have plants in the enclosure. and you always have water available for them? If it gets hot do you turn the bulb off? Can I see pictures?

samstar

5 Year Member
There are a few good caresheets if you do a search on google 'Radiated Caresheets'.

rad8ted92083

5 Year Member
samstar said:
There are a few good caresheets if you do a search on google 'Radiated Caresheets'.

I put my Radiata outside for the summer no heat at night.Babys are inside for the first couple years.No plants inside water 24 hours a day .They have water in the pens I have outside.If its going to be a very hot day and they are inside I would only keep the lights on for a few hours.If you email me I will give you pix of my [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.