Radiate Tortoise price

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
I wanted these radiates 3 years ago when i was in England, but the weather was not ideal so i decided not to get them, i just got bak to vietnam and is great here , go a huge garden but for now i put them in a 8ft x 8ft tortoise table full of grass and vegetation since they r babies + to keep them away from wild cats in the garden
Well im glad youre able to get them now. Vietnam's hot and humid weather is great for them, dont forget some shade for the tortoises though! And good idea with the tortoise table, those wild cats, and even rats at night, can be scary. Is the table outside? Where in vietnam are you located?

Radmaster

Well im glad youre able to get them now. Vietnam's hot and humid weather is great for them, dont forget some shade for the tortoises though! And good idea with the tortoise table, those wild cats, and even rats at night, can be scary. Is the table outside? Where in vietnam are you located?
Yeap plenty of shaded areas from plants to concrete shades I am from HCM, how about yourself?
Enclosure picture.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 53
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 51

Radmaster

This one is worth it, pass on the others. Missing a foot for 6K are you kidding me!!! Not a chance.
I just saw the little guy today, he does not have toes on one of his front foot but not completely missing a whole foot, and he is walking fine, he can heven run prety fast aswell when there is food. the price went down to 5500$ after negotiating with the seller, Just want to know does high yellow rads like these pass on high yellow genes to it's offspring or is the parents high yellow just a fluke and there isnt really a high yellow bloodline/gene?

Radmaster

Here is the picture of the little guys foot, missing toes but not the entire foot is missing and can walk and run like any other Torts. Price has gone down to 5500$

Attachments

• 13334561_10210131008657143_1778919216_o.jpg
    13334561_10210131008657143_1778919216_o.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 36

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Yeap plenty of shaded areas from plants to concrete shades I am from HCM, how about yourself?
Enclosure picture.
Wow that looks beautiful! Lucky tortoises :)
I live in Maryland, USA. My mom grew up in Thu Duc though. Her family still lives there. Not sure about my dad. Somewhere farther north.