Quick pic of Elvis

Status
Not open for further replies.

pi01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
Hope this pic posts. I am guessing he is right at one year. Doing great. Thanks for all your direct and indirect help.

Attachments

• image-3655927245.png
    image-3655927245.png
    1 MB · Views: 71

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Your picture posted just fine! Elvis looks great! :):)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Elvis is lookin' good!

pi01

5 Year Member
South Carolina
Thanks everyone. I have to say i am quite attached to the little guy. Great animal. By the way, if anyone is curious that is bok choy he us eating. Not sure why it appears so light as it is a deep green.

Anthony. Wanted to mention i am a fellow daschaund owner. He have a mini pieball that is by far the best dog i have ever had. Most affectionate animal i have ever been exposed to

Here is one more from the side. He is fairly smooth tho I think he has some pyramiding which was there when i got him in late july. I dont feel it is getting any worse and i am following the advise to keep him in a humid environment. Would this be considered low, med or high pyramiding?

Attachments

• image-2582840822.png
    image-2582840822.png
    254.5 KB · Views: 33

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I'd say about average pyramiding level. He looks great though, for that you should be proud.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
He is fantastic...and I would have to respond to your pyramiding question this way; what pyramiding :D

pi01

5 Year Member
South Carolina
Thanks everyone for the replies.

Ascott. I like your answer and will go wth it.

I will take some pics of his enclosure and start a new thread. But i set it up terrarium style. A layered deep substrate (carbon, sand, peat, cypress and timothy hay). The hay i soak in warm water and scatter on half of the tank. I pull it out every 5-7 days and toss it. I also pour about a gallon of water over the warm half of tank about 2x a week or when humidity drops below 70%. I started this couple months back when he stopped using his humid hide. I decided i would make the enclosure itself the humid hide. The one spot i keep completely dry is where he digs in and sleeps. Dont want him sleeping on moist, damp soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.