Queenie

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I just wanted to show off a new tortoise I got from another forum member. I forgot to ask if it is alright to use his name. But anyhow, here she is. She was hatched in 2005. She is my first Mediterranean tortoise so I am a little insecure as too her exact care. She's a really good eater and so far hasn't refused anything...
I named her Queenie because she is so beautiful and regal....I probably should have named her Cleo for Cleopatra also a regal queen...but it's too late for that now, she is Queenie to me...
fm6vte.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Queenie is beautiful Maggie. Good luck with her and post more pictures when you can. :)

M

Maggie Cummings

Do you mean how many Mediterraneans? Just this one and a Russian (Fat Nat). If you mean chelonians all together? 25...not very many any more.

tortoisenerd said:
Yay! Congrats on the new family member. How many do you have now?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Maggie congratulations. She is beautiful and I love her name it definitely fits her, she is very regal looking. :)

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Great picture of her Maggie :D and yes you can tell everyone she is from me. :p I love her new name :D

Danny

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I meant all together. 25 is a lot! How many did you have at your highest point? I really couldn't think of getting more than 1 more ever because we spoil Sir Trevor so much. He must have about a dozen nicknames by now too. Lately I call him Sir Trevor when he's being picky about something (I only feed him things he like since there is enough he'll eat that is healthy), or Trev Trev when he's silly, Bubba when he's being inquisitive, and baby Trevor when he's vulnerable!

Queenie is a cool name. Glad she can get some attention!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aww Queenie is just so lovely looking Maggie ! I think it will be exciting for you to look after your first Med torty :) She is lucky to have you as her mom!

Kate, I have so many nicknames for Tallula too. Our friend calls her Taloochie or Talooki, so we call her that when she's being funny. :p

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
My favorite is my friend who calls him Trevmeister. lol Bonus points if you know what movie that is from...

M

Maggie Cummings

I don't go to movies...especially todays movies. They are all remakes of something else and they just aren't any good. The comedies are stupid not funny...I do like to be scared tho, and a freak with a knife will scare me every time. I do love to be scared...

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ooooo Maggie I LOVE scary movies !!! They haven't brought out a reeeeeeally good scary one lately. I watched one recently called The Unborn, you have to watch that,oooo I was scared in some parts as Nick fell asleep! (I'm okay if he's awake haha)

Oh and Kate, I think thats referred to the "Stiffmeister" from American Pie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.