Queenie

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

I am always showing pictures of Bob eating squash, I don't think anyone hasn't seen him. So this evening as I was socializing with Bob I offered Queenie some squash and I thought I would share some Queenie pictures with you. She lives in her own tort table in Bob's shed. She is beautiful with a great personality. She digs holes in the substrate and catches any ants in it, she eats the ants then leaves a rather large very unladylike poop in the hole. I have watched her go thru that whole process, but this is just Queenie and squash...I'm sorry about the odd color, I don't know why that happens...

2r46c0p.jpg

She just loves it, after spending so much time watching Bob eat squash and she never got any
28k0c9u.jpg

She uses her feet a lot
5o9izd.jpg

This is better color
72r2qd.jpg

She's done so she walks thru whats left. She always does that when she's thru eating, she squashes whatever is left
21nha9u.jpg

Watch this space tomorrow for....BOB and the acorn squash
x3hgu9.jpg

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
AAhhhh! Queenie is such a lovely and intelligent-looking tort. What kind is she? That top photo really captures her beauty well.;)

As a shedmate of Bob's I imagine she sits back and rolls her eyes quite a bit as she sees and hears Bob being Bob!:p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That picture of Bob makes me just want to reach my finger in and stroke that soft-looking neck!

Queenie is a Hermann's tortoise.

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
I just love Queenie she is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

dreadyA

5 Year Member
southern cal.
OoooOoOOoo! im a First timer with queenie. Ive only ever seen her table in bob's shed.
Shes very pretty. she a western Hermann?

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Queenie is soooo beautiful and Bob is so awesome! I can't wait to meet them!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
What a gorgeous tortoise! She looks very sweet and it sounds like she has quite the personality!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I just think Queenie is one of the prettiest tortoises I have ever saw.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Maggie, Queenie is a beautiful Hermann's tortoise. We call her third picture her Superman pose. :p Dale also walks right over his food dish even if he's not done eating. It must be a tortoise thing. :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Queenie is beautiful Maggie :) She looks so cute. I have to be careful that Hermy does not see her picture because he will want to take the plane to go meet her :D.

M

Maggie Cummings

Technically Queenie is half T.h.boettgeri and half T.h.hermanni. I got her from Danny'. She's beautiful and weird. She's got a strange personality that makes me wish she was in the house so I could watch her more. But I've put her in other habitats in the house and she just wasn't happy. She needs that big tort table I guess. I'm glad all you enjoyed her pictures.

Isa...Queenie is celibate. That's her choice in life.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
maggie3fan said:
Technically Queenie is half T.h.boettgeri and half T.h.hermanni. I got her from Danny'. She's beautiful and weird. She's got a strange personality that makes me wish she was in the house so I could watch her more. But I've put her in other habitats in the house and she just wasn't happy. She needs that big tort table I guess. I'm glad all you enjoyed her pictures.

Isa...Queenie is celibate. That's her choice in life.

So I will have to be very careful, I really do not want Hermy to see her pic. Imagine if you hear a knock on your door, and when you open it, you do not see no one but when you look a little lower, you see Hermy with his luggages and flowers for your Queenie in his little tortoise hands. Hermy has a hard head, I am sure he will not understand she is celibate. Ah Hermy, What am I going to do with him ;):D

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Queenie is beautiful! LOL Isa that is too funny!

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
She is beautiful Maggie =] Was that the first time she got to have squash?

Status
Not open for further replies.