Pure SPP leopard tortoise, 18 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
This beautiful 1.5 year old, 550g pure SPP leopard tortoise needs a new home. Known parents feom a reputable breeder.

I raised it from 1 week old, and it's smooth and perfect. It spent the first year in a closed chamber, high humidity habitat. Daily soaks, natural UV during warm season, Arcadia tube UVB during the winter. It eats like a horse, good garden greens and weeds and grass. It has lived outside in my habitat in Central Arkansas since April 2023. Still too young to sex.

Our winters, as it turns out, are too harsh to realistically keep one of these future giants. My plan was to convert the hay barn when it outgrew the indoor area, but our temps drop to -2°F, and we had too many power outages for that to be a safe option. So I'm moving away from keeping leopard torts. I also have a mixed SPP/SPB available in a separate post.

I'm asking $650 shipped, but am willing to negotiate with an amazing keeper who has the knowledge and outdoor space to give this beautidul creature a good life.
IMG_20230828_102316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.