dHTfX.jpg

wHImJ.jpg

2kENA.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I take it you pulled him out of the calcium fix, he is wearing it all over his face, well body too:p:D he is very cute

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
wellington said:
I take it you pulled him out of the calcium fix, he is wearing it all over his face, well body too:p:D he is very cute

LOL... You nailed it. He's totally rocking a calcium "milk" moustache right now.

Seejai

5 Year Member
North Dakota
Just bought a sulcata baby today and I was totally considering naming him prof. chaos.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Modesto (Northern) California
Cee83 said:
Looking good ! Noticed your from LA ,Me to,im from Boyle Heights just moved to Fontana great sulcata weather :cool: .

Does it say LA? I'm actually in Modesto. But great weather just the same. Only a few hours away. :)

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
Thanks everybody! Feel free to name your tort professor chaos. I think its a hilarious name.

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
jpmcclure said:
Cee83 said:
Looking good ! Noticed your from LA ,Me to,im from Boyle Heights just moved to Fontana great sulcata weather :cool: .

Does it say LA? I'm actually in Modesto. But great weather just the same. Only a few hours away. :)

Yep, I'm in the LA area. Definitely have some great weather. Its been pretty hot the last couple months, seems as if things are finally cooling down a bit.

If I was a sulcata... This is where I would want to live!! (Except maybe Africa) :)

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
^ LOL - You nailed the photoshoot brother.

Thanks on the name - I'm a south park fan too - what's more ironic than a tortoise being associated with "Chaos"? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.