Prized male photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I'm from Houma LA. Usually they don't, I've seen and raised box turtles since I was four years old and this male is by far the most beautiful ever. I have a couple other unusual and rare gulf coast box turtle colorations, but as for beauty he takes the cake. I also have a 3toed group and a Florida pair. Plus I have my four sulcatas, 4 pardalis pardalis leopards, and 3 Dalmatian Herman's. here is a picture of my blue headed Louisiana male which is incredibly rare down here. I've never ever heard of blue headed Louisiana specimens.ImageUploadedByTortForum1369944575.815445.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1369944600.300081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

7oasty23

5 Year Member
Spn785 said:
Very beautiful turtle!

7oasty23 said:
Wow, didn't realize it wasn't a tort. Too bad, box turtles are extremely illegal where I live.

Where do you live?

Tennessee, you can only keep exotic turtles and torts here, and they have to be over 4 inches in length.

thea lester

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Orleans, LA
diamondbp said:
My beautiful boy was out walking around after an afternoon shower so I figured I'd grab a quick picture. He was on a separate post a few weeks back.

Again, What an incredible turtle! Such a handsome fellow
Thea

Ps didnt know u had Sulcatas. Saw a really sad Sully at a crappy pet store in lower Chalmette yesterday :(

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Yeh I mainly do gulf coast boxies, sulcatas, pardalis pardalis, and dalmation hermmans. Though I've dealt with many many others in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.