Pretend Chat 2.14

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fargo, ND
She is right - the tacos suck because I don't think it's actually meat they put on em, but the potato oles are awesome! lol. Can't fake potatoes - or can you.....?

I think their tacos are better than TBell's though...but TBell has better burritos, etc.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I think their tacos are better than TBell's though...but TBell has better burritos, etc.
Taco hell makes me sick all the time. I just eat their quesadillas instead of tacos because of that. Lol. I don't think they use real ground beef either. ;) now you're making me hungry for tacos......

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Taco bueno is better than Taco Bell then it's Taco cabana. But you guys don't have those. Taco johns is pretty good.
Taco hell makes me sick all the time. I just eat their quesadillas instead of tacos because of that. Lol. I don't think they use real ground beef either. ;) now you're making me hungry for tacos......
the

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
Not really. But I have a high pain tolerance.
My internet was down for a day or two (fyi, time warner can kiss the fatest part of my ***) , so I lost the context of this one. Thus, I'm choosing to make up my own: kinky!

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
Taco bueno is better than Taco Bell then it's Taco cabana. But you guys don't have those. Taco johns is pretty good.

the
TacoShits and McBricks. Thus, why I don't eat at either since being an adult.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I killed the chat. Geez guys, my hair isn't *THAT* bad is it? Lmao. It's pretty bad, but it won't matter when it's purple will it? My hair can be a disaster but still be cool if it's purple. I'll just keep telling myself that, yup.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
My internet was down for a day or two (fyi, time warner can kiss the fatest part of my ***) , so I lost the context of this one. Thus, I'm choosing to make up my own: kinky!
Yep my boss would absolutely LOVE that. :rolleyes:

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I killed the chat. Geez guys, my hair isn't *THAT* bad is it? Lmao. It's pretty bad, but it won't matter when it's purple will it? My hair can be a disaster but still be cool if it's purple. I'll just keep telling myself that, yup.
I'm here! :D I survived! Yay! My boss promised me she wouldn't schedule me weekends, since I "have to be young while I can" but I think I'm gonna go on on Sunday.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Hi Issy! Did you read Paper Towns? If so, Nat Wolff is gonna play Q and I'm SO freakin' happy! Whoever gets to play Lacy has to be a strong @ss actress, cuz she's almost more important than Margo! And I want Ansel Elgort to play Bloody Ben because duck yeah.

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
I'm here! :D I survived! Yay! My boss promised me she wouldn't schedule me weekends, since I "have to be young while I can" but I think I'm gonna go on on Sunday.
Where do you work?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Did you see the most recent movie?
I have t but and I'm not sure when I'll get to! :0/
Being a mom sort of makes some things harder to go to LOL. My youngest would never sit through a movie and I am a sahm so I don't have a sitter.

Telid

5 Year Member
TX
I have t but and I'm not sure when I'll get to! :0/
Being a mom sort of makes some things harder to go to LOL. My youngest would never sit through a movie and I am a sahm so I don't have a sitter.
Ah, fair enough. I knew you had little ones, but was not sure of their ages and whether you would have taken them.

Aquarium.
Neat! Full aquarium, or a fish/tank store?