Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
something like paranormal activity.
Insidious (there's a sequel to it as well), sinister, woman in black, haunting in Connecticut (both the documentary and the motion picture are great), haunting in Connecticut 2 (the documentary is called haunting in Georgia, both are good).

As for style I think sinister is closest because if I recall the guy is filming it like a home film just like paranormal activity.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Insidious (there's a sequel to it as well), sinister, woman in black, haunting in Connecticut (both the documentary and the motion picture are great), haunting in Connecticut 2 (the documentary is called haunting in Georgia, both are good).

As for style I think sinister is closest because if I recall the guy is filming it like a home film just like paranormal activity.
i think I'm going to watch the woman in black.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Yeah I'm a horror movie fanatic and would be cruel if I didn't say Woman in Black scared the pee out of me and I actually had to give away my copy to a friend at school! Like even thinking about it has me freaking out about turning off the lights and walking to bed!! That's the only movie that's ever actually scared me, I guess everyone has that one thing

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Yeah I'm a horror movie fanatic and would be cruel if I didn't say Woman in Black scared the pee out of me and I actually had to give away my copy to a friend at school! Like even thinking about it has me freaking out about turning off the lights and walking to bed!! That's the only movie that's ever actually scared me, I guess everyone has that one thing
I have never seen it.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
And no suggestions would be complete if I didn't throw the 7 Saw movies in there. Gore being ok is a must but those are by far my favorite movies because of the psychology to them... But every single time I say anything about them people think I'm crazy.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
And no suggestions would be complete if I didn't throw the 7 Saw movies in there. Gore being ok is a must but those are by far my favorite movies because of the psychology to them... But every single time I say anything about them people think I'm crazy.
Those are my son's favorites. I don't like them.

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
why would you buy a movie?

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Those are my son's favorites. I don't like them.
Most people don't like them, it's all the gore. I don't know That stuffs never bugged me. I told a group at school those were my favorite horror movies and they were like mortified at me... Whoops lol, the last one was the first rated R movie I got myself into in theaters.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
that doesn't make any sense.
I'm not getting how that doesn't make sense. Internet and stuff can fail you so having your own DVD you can put in a player will still work if the Internet goes down at home.

I just bought all 8 seasons of House for that exact reason.

Most of the time now I only buy movies cheap at the flea market though.